MEDITATIVE WORLD REGISTRATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If a person wishes to register for an event (Shivir), it is mandatory for the such person to visit the website and register online.
Necessary data to be provided includes name, surname, phone no., full postal address, e-mail address, PAN number, and bank details including the correct bank account number. The said person may also provide voluntary data which may include their experience(s) from earlier shivir(s).
EATABLES, Use of MOBILE PHONES is not permitted inside the venue, and the participant(s) are advised not to carry the same while attending the program.
Recording of the program content by any device or mode is strictly prohibited. Any person found recording shall be asked to leave the venue and their registration cancelled forthwith.
EVENT REGULATIONS :
- Meditative World Management Sewa Team reserves the right of admission to the Sadhna Hall, Only those paying the relevant admission fee or the holder of a valid Entry Card will be admitted into the hall or sadhna venue. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of an exclusion order.
- Shivir Management Sewa Team reserve the right to change its fixtures without notice or liability.
- Shivir Management Sewa Team reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the hall or venue any person who refuses to: –
- i) Comply with any request made to them by a Management Sewa Team or an agent acting on behalf of the Shivir Management Team.
- ii) Be searched if requested by a steward, Police Officer or an agent acting on behalf of the Shivir Team.
4.Anyone using threatening, abusive words or misbehavior likely to cause or incite a breach of the peace will be removed from the hall or venue. An exclusion order may also be served upon them.
5.Any person committing a criminal offence, or misbehaving inside the hall / or its surrounds may, at the Sewa Team’s discretion, be the subject of an exclusion order from the ground or any other function organized by the Meditative World Management Team.
6.The obstruction of gangways, exits and stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
7.Persistent standing in seated areas while sadhna is in progress is strictly forbidden and could result in ejection from the ground.
8.Unnecessary noise, behaviour likely to cause annoyance to any other person is not permitted.
9.The Sadhak must wear the badge at all the time during the shivir time at the venue.
10.All the sadhak must be seated in his or her allocate place. If they have any problem toward their sitting arrangements. He or she cannot change his or her place without the prior approval of the Sewa management team.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Please Note Registration Fees is Non-Refundable & Non transferrable. In case your amount was deducted twice for same registration,please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of double transaction. Our team will get it verified and initiate refund for second transaction within a week time. Refund will be initiated in the same card used at the time of transaction.
Meditative World is purely based upon Ancient Wisdom renowned by great Saints. The information, teachings and knowledge shared provided in the shivirs, Shree Sukt Deep Meditation, websites or any other events organized in the name of Meditative World is designed to provide helpful information on the subjects discussed. Reference is provided for information purposed only and do not constitute endorsement of any sources. Readers should be aware that the material listed in the disclaimers may change.
1. Kindly also note that any future shivir might have a difference in the fee structure.
2. This registration shall be governed by the laws of India with the explicit exclusion of the principles of choice of laws. The courts at Gurgaon shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to hear any matter in relation here to.
CONSENT & DECLARATION:
For the purpose of registration, consent as given below needs to be given by the intending participant(s) and it has to be made voluntarily.
“I hereby give my consent without any reservations voluntarily to Meditative World to collect, process and use my personal data for purposes necessary to registration processes and functions related thereto, and also make accessible my experience which I have disclosed to be shared in their website or other similar social platforms.”
I agree to all the terms and conditions and state that I am participating in the Meditative World program at my own free will. I take full responsibility for participating in this program without any expectations regarding its outcome whatsoever. I will maintain the sanctity of the program and keep the proceeding of the program strictly confidential. I will maintain the discipline during the program and I understand that if my conduct in the program is found to be inappropriate, I would be asked to vacate the premises and my registration shall be cancelled forthwith and registration fees forfeited.
I also understand that my right to admission is reserved.
“This registration shall be governed by the laws of India with the explicit exclusion of the principles of choice of laws. The courts at Gurgaon shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to hear any matter in relation hereto.”
I confirm that all the information provided by me is true and to the best of my knowledge.